PRE-ORDER: Jurassic Park - T-Rex 13/38 Scale Statue
THIS ITEM IS FOR PRE-ORDER ONLY, PLEASE PURCHASE TO RESERVE.
EXPECTED NOVEMBER 2021
(THIS DATE IS AN ESTIMATE AND NOT GUARANTEED, ANY DELAYS ARE OUT OF OUR CONTROL. PLEASE CHECK BACK HERE FOR LATEST ETA)
Prime 1 Studio takes pride in announcing the introduction of our new line Prime Collectibles Figure. PCFJP-01: Tyrannosaurus-Rex 1:38 Scale from Jurassic Park. Now fans have a new option of pocket-friendly and portable-friendly statue figures to collect.
Tyrannosaurus-Rex is the largest carnivore living on Isla Nublar and, as such, grew into a fearless, bold, and domineering beast who walks the line between heroine and villainess. She is a female Tyrannosaurus, largely motivated by two goals: keep intruders off her territory and eat any pry she finds there. She is known for participating in several incidents and for saving the major human participants involved in these incidents from other dangerous creatures, although inadvertently. This makes her role something of an anti-hero in the films.
- Size approximately 7.2 inches tall [(H):18.2cm (W):24.9cm (D):15.8cm]
- One (1) Jurassic park design base
- Prototype samples shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
- Please note the final product specifications may differ because each product is Handmade.
- Since the product is still in the development stage, the Size (up to 10%) & Weight (up to 10kg) may be changed during the production stage.